Save the Date!
Join us on Friday, September 18th, 2015 for the 11th Annual Rhumba 4 Rainbow!
Registration opens at 7pm at Union South
For information about parking at Union South, click here
The Rainbow Project is a local non-profit child and family counseling and resource clinic providing treatment and early intervention for
young children who have experienced trauma, including child sexual abuse, child abuse, neglect or exposure to domestic or community violence.
See "Program" tab for schedule of events.
Click on a link to purchase tickets for September 18, 2015:
PLEASE BUY @ WILL CALL NIGHT OF
*$5 extra charge
*Can't attned, but would like to donate?
Please contact the Rainbow Project to learn about Event Sponsorship Opportunities,
Extra Mile Awards
2015 Extra Mile Award Recipients
- Linda Balisle, practicing attorney for Balisle & Roberson Family Law
- SOPORT, the first outpatient treatment program for adolescent sexual offenders in the state of Wisconsin-focus is on clinical treatment and recovery
- Goodman Community Center, Robert San Juan, Manager of Early Childhood Education Program
- Joseph Rosas, Wright Middle School Social Worker
- Wilder Deitz, Childcare Volunteer for Rainbow's Monthly Support Groups